Home / Batzenhofen

Historical and district size

The district, located northwest of Gersthofen on the left bank of the Schmutter, was mentioned in documents as early as the eighth century. The place later passed to the St. Stephan Monastery in Augsburg.
The actual development began in 1945, infrastructure facilities were created, building areas were designated and a multi-purpose hall was built.

Completion of the town thoroughfare and renovation of the cemetery wall
On October 27, 2013, following the service, the inauguration of the town thoroughfare and the new cemetery wall took place with blessings from Pastor P. Hutt at the southern cemetery entrance in Herdweg.

This site is registered on as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.